RDS – Remote Desktop
– If you have an RDS server, you can simply dial into your server from home and continue working as you would in the office
– Install on 5 devices per user
– One of the main benefits of Office 365 is the capability to work from anywhere as long as you have internet connectivity.
– It’s entirely cloud-based – email, files and Office programs (including Word, PowerPoint, Excel, etc.) can be accessed from any location and any device. You can create, edit, and share from your PC, Mac or your iOS, Android, or Windows device with colleagues in real time.
– Download on all devices. PC, Laptop, Mobile and Tablet
– Participate in meetings via voice/webcam/webchat
– Integrated with Microsoft Office 365 (including status sharing with Outlook in real time)
Taking Phones Home
– If you have one of our phone systems, you can take home the handset, connect it to the Internet and you will receive all calls as normal.
– You may need a power adapter (or PoE switch) for the handset – Please speak to us if you need to order some
– A VPN is a Virtual Private Network which can give you secure, encrypted, remote access to your company network.
– VPN users will be able to able to access files, on-site email, network applications and even take over their work computer (providing the work computer is set up accordingly and left powered on).
– Please speak to us if you require this.
Please bear in mind we have a lot of demand for many of the above services / changes.
The sooner we know about your requirements, the sooner we can implement them.